Research & Advisory
Analysis. Insight. Judgement.
Save Time | Save Money | Mitigate Risk | In-Context Advice | Skills Development | Personal Touch
What is IBRS Research & Advisory?
IBRS provides organisations ongoing pragmatic advice backed by our database of advisory papers, frameworks, methodologies, presentation kits and ebooks.
IBRS advisors are all practitioners that help you and your team make better-informed decisions for business technology investments so you never waste money or time.
IBRS research is geared towards in-context advice in line with individual clients’ requirements ensuring you get the outcome you need.
Areas of Coverage
What Does a Subscription Give You?
- Onboarding that focuses on your strategic direction, priorities and roadmap
- Advisors dedicated to individual programs of work offering continuity of advice and understanding of client needs
- Whiteboard sessions facilitated by IBRS advisors to solve problems and agree on outcomes
- Unlimited advisor inquiry
- Unlimited document reviews
- Business cases
- Vendor proposals
- Position descriptions
- Unlimited organisation wide access to our database of content
- Monthly interactive webinars
- Dedicated client relationship manager
- VendorIQ – vendor analysis
- Solution Market Scans
- IBRSiQ – customer case studies
How Do We Compare?
- Australian context: IBRS is focused on helping Australian organisations understand how global trends and vendors affect their ICT and digital strategies and roadmaps.
- Vendor independent: IBRS works for the end user, less than 5% of IBRS’s revenue comes from vendors.
- Capability uplift: IBRS works with you, supporting skills and capability uplift.
- Practitioners: IBRS advisors have been in your shoes, ensuring advice is well-proven and practical.
- Better Practices: Our advice is continually updated to reflect changes in technology and business needs.
- Well informed: IBRS advisors are regularly briefed by global vendors, channel partners and Australian vendors who aren’t on the radar of global advisory firms.
- Data-driven: IBRS conducts extensive research, interviews and surveys annually. All advice is backed by evidence.
- Peer communities: IBRS regularly introduces clients to one another.
The IBRS experience is designed for clients needing a down to earth and practical research and advisory service. It’s not just about thought leadership – it is advice that is relevant and implementable.