IBRS Executive Management Briefings provide organisations with guidance on subjects they need to explore in depth. The Briefings are customised to a client’s requirements and will run for 2-3 hours, delivered by a subject-matter expert Advisor. Participating clients are provided with handouts and will include discussion around specific issues being faced within the client organisation.
Executive Management Briefings are offered as part of our Research and Advisory Services or can be delivered as a separate engagement.
IBRS can deliver the following briefings customised to your organisations specific context or briefings can be put together on hot issues and topics as required;
- Developing an Outsourcing Strategy
- Building the Best Business Cases
- Justifying IT Infrastructure investment
- IT Trends and Directions
- Successfully Managing Knowledge Workers
- Project Portfolio Management
- Maximising e-channel Strategies
- Implementing a Project Management Office
- Enterprise Architect – Selecting the Right Person the First Time
- A Worldwide Review of eGovernment
- Server Virtualisation and Consolidation
- A review of global Information Security trends
- Successfully Managing Multiple Suppliers in the Public Sector