Workforce Transformation Whiteboard Session
1. We want to help you and your team gain an understanding of where technology and the workforce is heading, including
- what are the critical technologies that are driving change?
how to develop a digital culture?
how will ICT roles change in the next decade?
what is the impact on organisational structures of digital workspace and deep collaboration?
2. We are genuinely interested in what Australian organisations are doing in this space
3. We want to give back to those who have participated in our research
4. We want to highlight the capability of IBRS and how we can offer practical advice
We hope that you take up this offer. IBRS would welcome the opportunity to guide and advise you in this complicated and evolving topic.
About The Advisor
Dr. Joseph Sweeney is an IBRS advisor specialising in the areas of workforce transformation and the future of work, including; workplace strategies, end-user computing, collaboration, workflow and low code development, data-driven strategies, policy, and organisational cultural change. He is the author of IBRS’s Digital Workspaces methodology. Dr Sweeney has a particular focus on Microsoft, Google, AWS, VMWare, and Citrix. He often assists organisations in rationalising their licensing spend while increasing workforce engagement. He is also deeply engaged in the education sector. Joseph was awarded the University of Newcastle Medal in 2007 for his studies in Education, and his doctorate, granted in 2015, was based on research into Australia’s educational ICT policies for student device deployments.