Who is IBRS?
IBRS is an Australian Advisory and Consulting company. We work with technology and business leaders to ensure they make the most informed and qualified decisions to assist in their success.
IBRS works with our clients to ensure they understand, and are ready for, the rapidly changing technology and business landscape, and are in a position to understand the opportunities, impacts and barriers to adoption of new ways of improving business delivery.
IBRS’s advice and guidance is based on an understanding of global trends, but more importantly, reflected in a deep knowledge of the Australian marketplace. Our insights are pragmatic: we partner with- and promote dialogue with -our clients to ensure that all IBRS peers share better practices.
“We have built a strong and experienced team of Advisors who can mentor and shape our clients’ success. Organisations need to be in a position to embrace business and technology transformation, and IBRS is uniquely positioned to support our clients.”
- IBRS Founder & CEO Nick Bowman
The IBRS Difference
Our high-touch service approach enables our clients to develop relationships with Advisors, which in turn builds trust and becomes an extension of staff resources. IBRS model includes frequent contact through regular Advisor meetings, inquiries, strategic and project reviews.
Formed in 2002, IBRS has a broad client base across all industries. Through our Advisory, Assurance and Consulting practices clients engage with IBRS Advisors and are able to deal with the issues that are critical for them.
Driven By Your Business Priorities
IBRS is driven by emerging business priorities that form the backbone of the current IBRS agenda.
- Activity Based Working
- Enterprise Mobility: Enabling the future workplace
- Communications’ Role in Business Transformation
- Run IT as a Service
- Business and IT Agility: It's role in Enterprise Transformation
- Digital Workspaces: beyond the desktop
- The New Business Model for IT
- Dealing with Risk in the Hyper-Connected World
- Save Time - IBRS helps clients save time by conducting research into trends and better practices
- Save Money - IBRS can highlight areas where cost savings can be made
- Mitigate Risk - By learnings and better practice IBRS helps its clients mitigate business and IT operational risk
- Provide In-Context Advice - Provide advice relevant to Australian marketplace and tailored to your organisation
- Skills Development - assist in developing skills and business awareness of staff
Try IBRS Today
Should your organisation currently be looking at any of the above priorities please contact us now for an introductory discussion with one of our Advisors.